This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMC members professions

Post'em up everyone! CMC members should stick together and try to take care of CMC members right? Here is our chance to keep the members involved with one another on a different level besides our love of Mustangs. Post what you do and any other avenues that you may have access to. :hb:

Coming soon.......?
    03 Cobra #6595 Born on date 04/10/03 Sold but never forgotten

I do architecture, but that doesn't really help many people unless they need my help in some remodeling on their houses or garages :disturbed

This is a good thread to keep up at the top for a while
    Mikey P. = = =
    2004 Ford Mustang GT - Vortech SC'd, Sutton Tuned, 365rwhp

1971 Ford Mustang Mach1 - 351 Cleveland, Ram Air, 285hp
    2014 Ford Escape 2.0L SE Turbo - 4x4, Ecoboost, 240hp

Comment

I work for a police department and ill be going to the police academy shortly to do the whole cop thing.

Comment

I'm a Chemical Engineer and work in the Environmental Consulting industry. I don't think many people need underground stoprage tanks removed from their backyards unfortunately, so I cannot offer much as side jobs on the cheap. Though I do work on cars with Corey for reasonable prices
        DadBodBeerCompany

BLACKOUT RACING

30-PACK RACING

Comment

I am in the car business. I have worked for VW for 11 years, and I have been a manager for about 8 of them. I work in Orland so if anyone needs anything like dents, paint touch-up, towing, etc. I have great people for that.

*update* I now work for Larry Roesch Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge so same business different brand. I also have access to Chevrolet and VW. As usual I will try to help with anything that I can.
          Last edited by carguy929; 09-25-2007, 02:25 PM.

Coming soon.......?
          03 Cobra #6595 Born on date 04/10/03 Sold but never forgotten

Comment

I'm a Real Estate Agent. I always take care of my Mustang community with discounted rates.
            30 Pack Racing #003

Comment

I sleep and work on my car. But I install Eaton M90s on 2Vs, make coin holder deletes, and replace drivers side header-to-midpipe nuts for side work.
              Blackout Racing

Comment

I am a production scheduler for an International Paper corrugated box plant. Not much i can do for people around here unless you need boxes.

30 PACK RACING #009

Comment

I'm an ops tech for an insurance services company.

10 year background in desktop/server/lan/wan/phones

Comment

I fix computers :roll:

Members Ride Thread
                    |CMC| Chicagoland Mustang Club, YOUR Chicago Illinois based Mustang Club

Comment

If you need Camaro parts I am your man. Basically we make and/or sell reproduction parts for most 64-74 GM cars.

Originally posted by Haze28
                      I am a production scheduler for an International Paper corrugated box plant. Not much i can do for people around here unless you need boxes.
                      What company do you work for? I need to buy cheaper boxes.
                      "It wasn't me."

2015 Mustang GT // 1995 Lightning

Comment

munitions systems apprentice for the us air force
                        got the summer off $$
                        SLOW White 2v 98 GT from Naperville.
                        bunch of mods, blahblahblah.
                        PI Swap in progress!

Comment

Originally posted by 86merc
                          What company do you work for? I need to buy cheaper boxes.
                          Werd, my dad is moving and we are going to need some boxes as well
                          Mikey P. = = =
                          2004 Ford Mustang GT - Vortech SC'd, Sutton Tuned, 365rwhp

1971 Ford Mustang Mach1 - 351 Cleveland, Ram Air, 285hp
                          2014 Ford Escape 2.0L SE Turbo - 4x4, Ecoboost, 240hp

Comment

Project Manager for a commercial general contractor, dosent help most people either unless you want a large scale building built. Otherwise I do home remolding/renovations on the side.
                            Nick
                            2002 GT

Comment

Construction management.

Comment

Working...
                              X