Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone with a 1996 Mystic Cobra please open!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone with a 1996 Mystic Cobra please open!

If you owned OR own a 1996 Mystic Cobra, then you may have went on the old Mystic site and gave your vin and build # so it could be added to the website to be added to the mystic database. Well the old man who owns that site let it go and it's no longer there. I'm a part of a 1996 Mystic fb group with awesome guys who have a huge love for these cars and have been getting their own data base for years to get build #s . They have been in contact with the old site owner and he just doesn't respond and when he did he had no interest in letting anyone have any info . So these guys have created a new site that the data will not get lost. And have the same thing happen. The old guy had been collecting the data on Mystics for about 15 years. One thing we have going for us now is better technology, fb, internet on our phones lol. So hopefully it doesn't take 15yrs to collect it all. I'm trying to help these awesome guys out and trying to locate as many 1996 Mystics as I can. So if you have OR had a mystic and you still have paperwork on what the vin numbers are and build numbers please post them. That would be awesome! Along with a photo. Ford had been helping these guys buy allowing people to buy their SVT certificates right off the new Mystic website.

Any help in finding as many Mystics as I can would be appreciated. We need the vin for sure. If you don't know the build # that's fine, it can be looked up! Thanks guys!

My 1996 Mystic Cobra # 1289 of 2000
    1995 5.0-SOLD
    1996 GT-SOLD
    1989 5.0-SOLD

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MysticCobra/

1995 5.0-SOLD
    1996 GT-SOLD
    1989 5.0-SOLD

Comment

Wow, that stinks, what a cranky old man. Good luck in rebuilding the database!
      #triple0crew

Comment

Originally posted by ADDDave View Post
        Wow, that stinks, what a cranky old man. Good luck in rebuilding the database!
        Hoping he comes around!

1995 5.0-SOLD
        1996 GT-SOLD
        1989 5.0-SOLD

Comment

bump!

1995 5.0-SOLD
          1996 GT-SOLD
          1989 5.0-SOLD

Comment

What a pos I hope u guys get all the info you need !
            Tim Barth tuned
            --------------Secret Mod Racing INC. #9
            ---------------10th Anniversary Cobra Snob

-----------------------DirtyDan's Ride Thread
            Originally posted by BEAST
            Dan you are my idol

Comment

Working...
            X