Thread: 2005 Mustang GT - 36k miles - 5 speed

Senior Member CMC CobraJet Oxidize's Avatar

Default 2005 Mustang GT - 36k miles - 5 speed

https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/c...000685057.html

Here for sale is my 2005 Ford Mustang GT. This car is in nearly perfect condition and has zero issues. I am the second owner of this S197. The first owner was an older man, who was a doctor. He stored it in the garage and never drove it. This car has never been raced or been taken to the drag strip. Currently has 36k miles.

This car has ALL Ford Racing parts installed by Highland Park Ford and Straight Line Performance in Plainfield. I do have receipts for these installs as well.

-Ford Racing struts
    -Ford Racing shocks
    -Ford Racing lowering springs
    -Ford Racing front and rear sway bars
    -Ford Racing GTA axleback
    -Ford Racing cold air intake
    -Lethal O/R x pipe (I also have the stock h pipe)
    -SCT X4 handheld tuner and a Ford Racing handheld tuner as well - currently tuned for 93 octane

The Mustang has a Shaker 1000 from the factory, which is amazing. Leather seats. 5 speed manual. New G-Max tires with only 5000 or so miles on them. The paint is in very nice shape with the exception of 1 scratch by the fuel door. Rims are dipped black with clear gloss coating. Oil was just changed at Rob Baker Ford. Airbag warranty work was completed and serviced. Rear decklid panel. This car needs nothing. Its 99 percent perfect.

I am selling this car for only 1 reason...I am leaving for job related training for the next 6 months and don't want this car to just sit. I have the CLEAN title in hand and the car has never been crashed or been in any accidents. I hate to sell it, but, my time has come and I will more than likely need a truck.

Thanks for looking. Text Nick at ~ 6 3 0 2 5 4 1 9 0 9.

Price is $12,995.

I would be more than happy to take you out on I-55 to bang some gears.
    2013 Mustang GT || Steeda CAI || Lethal o/r x pipe || Flowmaster outlaw axle back || SR lowering springs || BMR panhard || Brembos || 6 speed

bump $11,995
    2013 Mustang GT || Steeda CAI || Lethal o/r x pipe || Flowmaster outlaw axle back || SR lowering springs || BMR panhard || Brembos || 6 speed

bump 11,500?

Uh....$10,500? lol

Beer is good CMC Boss351 Five-0's Avatar

The car is priced decent and clean IMO, but it's not the most desirable color and we have snow now. GLWS!

Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    The car is priced decent and clean IMO, but it's not the most desirable color and we have snow now. GLWS!
    Guess I will keep it!

Beer is good CMC Boss351 Five-0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oxidize View Post
    Guess I will keep it!
    I would too, the car is clean! I wasn't trying to be negative, just offering insight into the slow sale as I'm a 3V nut swinger myself. I did pass this along to my dad who may be in the market soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    I would too, the car is clean! I wasn't trying to be negative, just offering insight into the slow sale as I'm a 3V nut swinger myself. I did pass this along to my dad who may be in the market soon.
    No worries. It will be around.

bro bump?

$10,000. Car has 38k miles.

Thread Information