Thread: 2012 Mustang GT

Registered User CMC Newbie!

Default 2012 Mustang GT

Up for sale is a 2012 Ford Mustang GT with 118k miles. This GT has black exterior with black leather interior and sustain minor hail damage in TX. Being from TX there is no corrosion or rust anywhere and underside is clean not typical of Midwestern cars.

The options I know of are the Premium trim level which includes leather interior and Shaker 500 sound system, Microsoft Sync, changing interior lights, USB and aux input and Bluetooth. It also has Brembo brakes up front.

Modifications are cold air kit, off road h pipes with Flowmaster cat black, and Hurst shifter. Exterior wise the car has aftermarket rims and a carbon fiber rear spoiler. Car came with a tuner so I assume it has a tune but not sure on how to check. I believe it has lowering springs but being my first experience with S197 I am not sure and I believe an adjustable panhard rod. It has dark window tint on side and rear window (from TX sun).

I wanted a newer Mustang with Coyote engine and this one doesnít disappoint with power but itís loud (neighbor window 2 feet off of my driveway) and the shifter close gates has shown me that I should stick with automatics lol

There are small dimples from hail mainly on the hood, roof and some on tailgate. I had planned to replace hood and have PDR work on the roof.

All power options work and there are no dash lights on except the tire pressure monitor fault message because TPMS sensors are either bad or missing on rims.

Car runs and drives good but tires will eventually need to be changed because of tread. There are no leaks, smells or tears or stains. I just got 2 new key fobís cut and programmed that come with this.

Car transporter damaged EVAP canister on bottom side of chassis and I have one OEM ordered that will come with car or will be replaced with time. Car occasionally gives a check fuel lid error message because of damaged EVAP canister.

Slideshow:
    http://s817.photobucket.com/user/row...20Mustang%20GT

Car is 9300
    Contact me at 773 879-zero681 or rowekmr(at)aol.com

10 Mercury Milan Premier Hybrid
    07 Lincoln Navigator
    14 Ram 3500 6.7l CC LB DRW (sold)
    13 Ford Fusion Titanium Energi

Caliphate of CMC CMC Boss460 DirtyDan10's Avatar

U just bought this , reason for selling?
    Tim Barth tuned
    --------------Secret Mod Racing INC. #9
    ---------------10th Anniversary Cobra Snob

-----------------------DirtyDan's Ride Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by BEAST View Post
    Dan you are my idol

First I buy/sell vehicles through dealer but I bought this for my personal use. I put reasons in paragraph 4.
    It's way too loud (exhaust system aren't cheap) and
    I don't like the manual transmission.
    I have had 6 Mustang GT's and a Cobra (from 96-09) all but 2 were manual transmission. I wanted to try the 6 speed and they are fun to shift but arms/legs get tired in traffic here and with the close gate of the Hurst you better be precise when shifting.
    I get at lower price so I can sell at lower price usually very quick.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDan10 View Post
    U just bought this , reason for selling?
    07 Lincoln Navigator

D List Celebrity CMC Boss460 BOOST's Avatar

Jesus wipe that engine down, it will look 10X nicer. Whats with the thick aftermarket power cable going to the battery on the pass side?
    2004 Cam Only CoBRO
    2002 Termi Swapp't Camaro SS
    01 Exploder Sport x275 racetruck

Wiping or washing engine compartments do make them look nice. It can also conceal signs of leakage so I leave them alone so buyer can see the dust and lack of wet spots.

That electrical cord goes to the truck. Previous owner prolly had sounds installed in truck that they removed.
    07 Lincoln Navigator

SOLD!!! Thanks CMC
    07 Lincoln Navigator

Thread Information