Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For Sale: 99 Mustang (04 Cobra Engine Swap)

Senior Member CMC SuperCobraJet edsvert's Avatar

PM sent

Registered User CMC 302 Venompower's Avatar

Better strike while the iron is hot... saw a craigslist ad for this last night at $10k and today there is one at $12.5k...
    Mustangless for now...
    2013 4Runner SR5 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by Venompower View Post
    Better strike while the iron is hot... saw a craigslist ad for this last night at $10k and today there is one at $12.5k...
    Yep! Hoping I won’t have to wait for one of these people from out of state who are promising me 12,500 if I hold it for them. Looks like I won’t have to wait long

Maybe, maybe not... Maybe **** yahself CMC Boss460 VenomousDSG's Avatar

Honestly, no reserve this thing on Ebay, and you will get more than what you want. Start the auction at a penny.

CMC Paid Sponsor CMC Sponsor BEAST's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDSG View Post
    Honestly, no reserve this thing on Ebay, and you will get more than what you want. Start the auction at a penny.
    What If he gets one bid at a $1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bone Stock!
    Al Piemonte Ford Sales
    847-288-9604
    John G

https://i.imgur.com/jbp1HOE.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/xTNKUkW.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/K5OaMMn.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/e7pdKuK.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/HHcyzMx.jpg

Hereís some additional pictures, best I can do for now

And please ignore the fuse box, I just broke the lid right now, and Iíll have a new one on there by Saturday.

Brother did u really post the car on eBay with no interior and engine pics ? Your pics look like you are hiding things on eBay

Post the rust, paint fade, full pic of car, engine idling video, engine pics, better interior pics and you will get good money for it and some interest in the car.

Your details are great in description except you have no pics

Bone Stock!
    Al Piemonte Ford Sales
    847-288-9604
    John G

Quote Originally Posted by BEAST View Post
    Brother did u really post the car on eBay with no interior and engine pics ? Your pics look like you are hiding things on eBay

Post the rust, paint fade, full pic of car, engine idling video, engine pics, better interior pics and you will get good money for it and some interest in the car.

Your details are great in description except you have no pics

It’s not letting me edit the post, so I’m waiting until it ends to add the newer pictures. But also, I’m not allowing any bids from anyone who hasn’t seen it in person or had a proxy/mechanic do so on their behalf - and that’ll avoid any potential buyers remorse concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusBanks View Post
    Itís not letting me edit the post, so Iím waiting until it ends to add the newer pictures. But also, Iím not allowing any bids from anyone who hasnít seen it in person or had a proxy/mechanic do so on their behalf - and thatíll avoid any potential buyers remorse concerns.
    What happened to $7500? You have it on eBay for I think 15k thatís real terminator money for a high mileage one and 4 years newer. Drop that price! You should post it for $9500 that way you get your close to or more than $7500

Bone Stock!
    Al Piemonte Ford Sales
    847-288-9604
    John G

Quote Originally Posted by BEAST View Post
    What happened to $7500? You have it on eBay for I think 15k that’s real terminator money for a high mileage one and 4 years newer. Drop that price! You should post it for $9500 that way you get your close to or more than $7500

We’ll see what happens when people actually hand me cash, but I’ll honor the 7500 to a CMC member if they were a member prior to my initial post. Otherwise I obviously can’t take 9500 or less than that when I have offers higher than that from folks out of state.

You never know though, all of these people from out of state could be full of it, or they could show up and say they only have (insert amount way below their initial offer) in cash, take it out leave it. So I’ll worry about the price when the folks coming to see it actually have the amount they’re offering on their person...money talks
    Last edited by MarcusBanks; 09-15-2019 at 03:15 PM.

Thread Information