For Sale black 1994 Mustang GT $6,000 obo

Here it is, I have owned this car for 12 years now and it has put a smile on my face every time I have driven it.. and still does... The past couple years I have simply not driven it enough to justify having it anymore. The car runs and drives like a champ! 145k on the odometer, Upgrades I can rattle off (meaning I know there is a bunch Iím forgetting) include: Ford Racing Aluminum driveshaft, Eibach lowering springs, maximum motors sports sub frame connectors (welded in), steeda tri-ax short throw, world class T-5, spec flywheel, pressure plate and clutch, FRPP throw out bearing, pilot bearing, clutch fork, and cable, 3.73 FRPP gears, FRPP LSD, axles and all bearings upgraded, 98 Cobra hood, cobra 5spd shift knob, sony radio with aux input, working ashtray door with aux input wire inside it, custom carpeted rear seat delete, custom volt meter in dash clock, cobra stainless pedals, white faced gauges, custom stainless steel gauge pod in dash with autometer ultralite II oil pressure and coolant temp gauges, (room for one more), 03 cobra wheels, smoked headlights, cold air intake, MSD box with 6250 rev limiter dist, coil, FRPP wires, with cable heat shield for headers, UPR upper and lower control arms cobra sway bar in the rear, MAC equal length shorty headers, off-road x pipe, to welded in polished stainless SLP loud mouth II mufflers .

Items to be INCLUDED IN THE TRUNK: NEW STUFF: Anderson motorsports high rev cam, matching bee hive valve springs, titanium retainers, keepers, PRW chromoly push rods, PRW 1.6 rocker arms, ARP head bolts, gaskets, and motor mounts, USED STUFF: Holley SysteMax upper and lower intake manifold with intake elbow for 94/95 and 70mm BBK throttle body, Mac long tube headers, and dragstar wheels with old ET streets.

I have put a lot of TLC into this car over the years I hope the new owner enjoys it as much as I have.

Please text if you are interested and I can easily send photos. I work a lot so please be patient I will get back to you asap. 630-816-four three 61. The car is currently located in Itasca.