Thread: Ok so There is a thread asking about lighting

^ Amateur Using Nitrous Oxide CMC Event Coordinator MGLT's Avatar

CMC doesn't read
    -Matt

2012 Mustang Boss 302 - Garage Queen Edition
    1990 Mustang 5.0 LX - Round the block race car
    1988 Mustang 5.0 GT

Maybe, maybe not... Maybe **** yahself CMC Boss460 VenomousDSG's Avatar

Just finished A Tale of Two Cities book, figured I'd tackle something more challenging so I came in here to read this thread.

"What happens in Vegas, Stays in KITT" CMC 289 krkitt1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Code2 View Post
    Since when is 6 lines a mini novel?

That's why its a bit of a review people asked and I did it since I was doing it already, if simple reading and comprehension is two much I don't know what else to say. I'm not into coddling folks that cant take the time to briefly read a few post and rather have a short story picture book handed to them. Sorry if it sounds harsh but Im not one for wanting anything handed to me, I took hit on expense and taking the time to do the work, blindly spent the money and then take the time to post to help others at the very least one could take a moment and read after all it was free. But I get the gist of how it seems to be here. Ill keep the knowledge to myself from now on. BTW youre welcome mind you I also took the time out to grab shot of the output for you to see since you asked for one from inside which was not possible so the next best think was provided.

Simple thanks goes along way. Thanks for shedding the light on not posting information anymore to help others....
    OK, What I should have added was are these white light and not blue, also are these 35W or 55W..... You just show part of the box but not any more info.... Also I did read your post and I'm not stupid.....I didn't ask for anything to be handed to me. I asked about light, you post pictures that don't really help. You don't have to be an ass about it.
    "What happens in Vegas, Stays in KITT"

Caliphate of CMC CMC Boss460 DirtyDan10's Avatar

That's why its a bit of a review people asked and I did it since I was doing it already, if simple reading and comprehension is two much I don't know what else to say. I'm not into coddling folks that cant take the time to briefly read a few post and rather have a short story picture book handed to them. Sorry if it sounds harsh but Im not one for wanting anything handed to me, I took hit on expense and taking the time to do the work, blindly spent the money and then take the time to post to help others at the very least one could take a moment and read after all it was free. But I get the gist of how it seems to be here. Ill keep the knowledge to myself from now on. BTW youre welcome mind you I also took the time out to grab shot of the output for you to see since you asked for one from inside which was not possible so the next best think was provided.

Simple thanks goes along way. Thanks for shedding the light on not posting information anymore to help others....
    See I didn’t even read this , you just wrote the sequel to your novel but either way nice head lights
    Tim Barth tuned
    --------------Secret Mod Racing INC. #9
    ---------------10th Anniversary Cobra Snob

-----------------------DirtyDan's Ride Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by BEAST View Post
    Dan you are my idol

This barely legible, I felt like Bill Burr trying to read this out loud

Thread Information