Thread: Mustang Memories 2018

Default Mustang Memories 2018

Is anybody going to this? I am going leaving Saturday at 3pm. Looks like a great time.
    http://www.mocsem.com/mustang_memori...emories_v2.php

Wish I could go, busy tomorrow. Done this show 3 times, always fun.
    Ed Svoboda

it only takes me one BEER to get drunk, can't remember if it's the 8th or 9th one!

^ Amateur Using Nitrous Oxide CMC Event Coordinator MGLT's Avatar

Never heard of it until now. Sounds like a cool show. Post up some pictures!
    -Matt

2012 Mustang Boss 302 - Garage Queen Edition
    1990 Mustang 5.0 LX - Round the block race car
    1988 Mustang 5.0 GT

Little red was there

Bullitt 559

Mike Berardi the Ford executive that name the color Gotta have it green. He signed my dash for me.
    This is the story about it.
    The final morning of our tour week started with a visit to a very special Mustang collection, owned and cared for by Mike Berardi, a Ford executive who also happens to be passionate about every kind of Mustang. He stores his collection of some 40 Mustangs in a private building just outside of Dearborn, and agreed to open it up for us to get a personal tour. Mike is the Director of the Ford Service Engineering Ops; despite being a high-level manager, Mike’s a regular guy with a real passion for every Mustang ever produced, and a special love for the 1971-1973 Mustangs. We spent a couple of hours with Mike and his collection, and we discovered a curious fact: The name “Gotta Have It Green” for the vibrant green color of the 2013 Boss 302 was due Mike exclaiming those very words to the Boss Mustang program manager the first time he laid eyes on that color. Yes guys, they changed the name of the color because they like that Mike Berardi said – Gotta Have It! We got a nice interview from Mike in his building’s office so that we can share his passion with a MustangMania.it video to be seen around the world!

http://www.mustangandfords.com/featu...ng-collection/
    Last edited by 42253; 08-20-2018 at 08:05 PM.

Thread Information