Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Firecat burns like Hell

Registered User CMC Newbie!

Default Firecat burns like Hell

Just watched a current YouTube video of Paul from FamilyCruising networks Hellcat burning up. He ventilated the original motor about 2 months ago and got the car back yesterday or maybe a few days ago depending on how soon he posted the video after that and was out in the country by Plainfield near a cornfield when he could smell gas and stopped and as soon as he opened the hood to investigate...WUMP... rockets red glare , Hellcats burning in air. He said it didn't run right when he picked it up but figured it was the tune. Stay tuned.

^ Amateur Using Nitrous Oxide CMC Event Coordinator MGLT's Avatar

Here's the video

-Matt

2012 Mustang Boss 302 - Garage Queen Edition
    1990 Mustang 5.0 LX - Round the block race car
    1988 Mustang 5.0 GT

Thanks for posting that Matt.

Registered User CMC 302 Rickycardo's Avatar

Here's a picture of it burning

"Gru" - 15 GT/401A/Magnetic/Redline/3.55 Axle/20" Wheels
    Mods, Sto-N-Sho LP bracket, Redline hood struts, Anchor Room brake light tint, MRT resonator delete, Diode Dynamics switchbacks and interior lighting, G2 painted calipers, Foose rear spoiler, GT/CS front splitter, Roush heat extractors, Verde Parallax 20x9, 20x10, Windows by Tint To U, Wrap by Xtreme Graphics

^ Amateur Using Nitrous Oxide CMC Event Coordinator MGLT's Avatar

-Matt

2012 Mustang Boss 302 - Garage Queen Edition
    1990 Mustang 5.0 LX - Round the block race car
    1988 Mustang 5.0 GT

Richard Cranium CMC Boss429 Tight Lines's Avatar

I honestly donít see anything funny (related to other posts I have seen) about someone losing a car they enjoy to a fire. A very helpless feeling. I know Paul has brought negativity to himself lately but I would never wish this on anybody.
    2014 GT500 Sterling Gray
    2011 GT500 Race Red - SOLD
    2011 GTCS White - SOLD

Fuck Photobucket

I'd be willing to bet that this is going to end up in some form of legal action against the dealership if it isn't resolved quickly. As a retired tech. you should always do a thorough road test when doing a job like that. Speaking from experience, it's the little things that bite you in the ass, I'm sure if it had been road tested properly that issue would of been caught before it was given back to the customer.

I've had cars catch on fire twice during a road test, although not to that extreme. If I hadn't caught it the customer would have, not good.

CMC Paid Sponsor CMC Sponsor BEAST's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tight Lines View Post
    I honestly donít see anything funny (related to other posts I have seen) about someone losing a car they enjoy to a fire. A very helpless feeling. I know Paul has brought negativity to himself lately but I would never wish this on anybody.
    Paul I kinda wish my car started on fire with nobody getting hurt of course. Paul Iím with u most people donít want to see there baby start in fire. I watched 2 of his videos the first was him asking for money after he blew his motor which is horse shit u donít need a gofundme page for that. there are people being abducted or people with cancer and are in serious need of some surgery or help. Him blowing his motor with him going into second gear and barely beating on the car was kinda sad for a car enthusiast. Now the second video of the car starting on fire he should have not been beating on the car if it was not running right. We all know that wonít fix anything and it just causes for more problems and headaches. He kinda brought this upon himself from beating on the car non stop when the car was begging for him to stop. Very expensive lesson learned here.
    Bone Stock!
    Al Piemonte Ford Sales
    847-288-9604
    John G

Quote Originally Posted by BEAST View Post
    Paul I kinda wish my car started on fire with nobody getting hurt of course. Paul I’m with u most people don’t want to see there baby start in fire. I watched 2 of his videos the first was him asking for money after he blew his motor which is horse shit u don’t need a gofundme page for that. there are people being abducted or people with cancer and are in serious need of some surgery or help. Him blowing his motor with him going into second gear and barely beating on the car was kinda sad for a car enthusiast. Now the second video of the car starting on fire he should have not been beating on the car if it was not running right. We all know that won’t fix anything and it just causes for more problems and headaches. He kinda brought this upon himself from beating on the car non stop when the car was begging for him to stop. Very expensive lesson learned here.
    It's kinda hard to not believe he wasn't beating that car like a rented mule based on viewing his past videos, his right foot seems to have a spastic reaction to the gas pedal. This is the problems you get when you're not mechanically inclined, if you drive like that you better know how to avoid catastrophe, and take heed of the warning signs.

Maybe, maybe not... Maybe **** yahself CMC Boss460 VenomousDSG's Avatar

I just find it funny this guy is in the middle of nowhere, alone, no dash video of how it started, even though he has one and ALWAYS has one rolling because he's an attention whore youtuber.

Little things like that get my spidey senses tingling. Knowing this guy's past, he is all about the money, and either is doing this for insurance fraud, or attention for views on the internet to get money. Or both.

Thread Information