Thread: Another satisfied customer

Bags tournament setter-upper CMC Event Coordinator ADDDave's Avatar

Default Another satisfied customer

My mom was in the market for a new car (who can be a very difficult customer at times, mostly due to the fact that she takes FOREVER to make a decision lol) shopped and shopped and shopped and finally decided on a new Escape, so I told her let's drive a little bit to see John. He didn't have what she wanted (white car with light interior) on his lot so he found one and got it to his lot in a few days. We went back and checked it out, it was what my mom was hoping for, so she went ahead with the deal. Throughout the entire process, both she and my dad were very satisfied with all the team members that they worked with and how the process went. In the end my mom said she was definitely glad we drove a little further to get the service we got. She didn't get the 'pushy' vibe there that she received at our few local dealers that we stopped in. This is the third car purchase that I've been part of with John, in some way or another, and I will continue to direct everyone I know who is looking for a new Ford to John G at Al Piemonte! Thanks again, John!
    #triple4crew

Richard Cranium CMC Boss429 Tight Lines's Avatar

Nice. I love the Ford Escapes. Nice job @the beast
    2014 GT500 Sterling Gray
    2011 GT500 Race Red - SOLD
    2011 GTCS White - SOLD

Fuck Photobucket

^ Amateur Using Nitrous Oxide CMC Event Coordinator MGLT's Avatar

Very nice! Pics of new Escape! I like mine a lot. Did she get an SE or Titanium with Sync 3?
    -Matt

2012 Mustang Boss 302 - Garage Queen Edition
    1990 Mustang 5.0 LX - Round the block race car
    1988 Mustang 5.0 GT

She went with an SE. The only option she wanted was power drivers seat. She was a bit bummed when she learned that she waited too long to find a 2017 in what she wanted, because the 18s didn't have the incentives that the 17s had, but she was more than excited when she learned that heated seats are standard on SEs on the 18s haha. I got her a few 'mods' for Christmas - steering wheel cover, cargo organizer, and a cargo cover. She loves it, now it's hers! LOL
    #triple4crew

^ Amateur Using Nitrous Oxide CMC Event Coordinator MGLT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ADDDave View Post
    She went with an SE. The only option she wanted was power drivers seat. She was a bit bummed when she learned that she waited too long to find a 2017 in what she wanted, because the 18s didn't have the incentives that the 17s had, but she was more than excited when she learned that heated seats are standard on SEs on the 18s haha. I got her a few 'mods' for Christmas - steering wheel cover, cargo organizer, and a cargo cover. She loves it, now it's hers! LOL
    Nice! If she had sync 3 it would come with the Ford Pass app. It let's you start your car from your phone or set it to start on a schedule. It's my favorite part about my car. I love walking outside to a warm car every morning without having to even push a button. Laziness to a whole new level
    Last edited by MGLT; 01-25-2018 at 11:52 AM. Reason: autocorrect train wreck
    -Matt

2012 Mustang Boss 302 - Garage Queen Edition
    1990 Mustang 5.0 LX - Round the block race car
    1988 Mustang 5.0 GT

Quote Originally Posted by MGLT View Post
    Nice! Of she had sync 3 it would come with the Ford Pass app vit let's you start your car from your phone or set it to start on a schedule. It's my favorite part about my car. I love walking outside to a warm car every morning without having to even push a button. Laziness to a whole new level
    OH wow that's awesome! She came from a '99 Grand Prix, so she doesn't need all those extra features. She wouldn't know how to use them anyway haha.
    #triple4crew

Thread Information