Thread: centre club Gurnee car show

CMC Newbie CMC Newbie!

Default centre club Gurnee car show

Hopefully I'm posting in the right spot if not I apologize I have a question for everyone I recently put my car 2007 Ford Mustang V6 coupe Vista blue in a car show close to home the three categories were 1900 - 1950 and 1951 - 2000 and lastly 2000 to present each class was awarded first second and third place in my class the 2000 to present first place was it 2017 Corvette 2nd Place was it 2015 Red Shelby Mustang GT350 beautiful car and third place this is what really irks me was a 1983 Jaguar race car now I don't go to these shows just to bring home trophy Hardware there was other cars that were deserving but in no way shape or form should a 1983 car be given a trophy for 2000 to present car show category. What are your thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I go to a lot of shows and I see that stuff all the time. They always miss classify cars. The one that pissed me off was the Mustang with the aftermarket blower and tons of chrome winning the stock class. What are you going to do?

CMC Newbie CMC Newbie!

nothing I can do about, I will continue to go to some shows , it's still fun to talk to other gearheads and look at all the nice cars, I sent an email to event coordinator (i have a question how can a 1983 car win 3rd place in a car show category 2000 to present?) That was immediately after the show literally as I was walking away from the announcements Saturday no response from her as of yet, it's just frustrating there were other newer Corvettes newer Mustangs and Challengers and a Hellcat that were all clearly more deserving to win guess I'll just stay away from any future shows at the Gurnee Centre Club

Thread Information