Thread: Thanks Guys!!!

Senior Member CMC CobraJet pinkpony26's Avatar

Smile Thanks Guys!!!

I have been meaning to thank you guys for the past month! finally getting around to it. I brought Mike my 1990 Notch back in June needless to say the previous owner did a lot of cheap work, causing Mike a lot of headaches when he got it. He went above and beyond and spent a lot of nights on the phone trying to explain to a female whats up with her car. I appreciate all the work you guys did to make my car fast but I appreciate more that you took your time and worked out all the bugs in it to make it a reliable vehicle. It has been a night and day difference with this car since I picked it up from you! I will continue to bring it to you for all its future modifications!

CMC Paid Sponsor CMC Sponsor BEAST's Avatar

is it 4sale yet?
    Bone Stock!
    Al Piemonte Ford Sales
    847-288-9604
    John G

Custom Tuner CMC Sponsor DynotuneMP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pinkpony26 View Post
    I have been meaning to thank you guys for the past month! finally getting around to it. I brought Mike my 1990 Notch back in June needless to say the previous owner did a lot of cheap work, causing Mike a lot of headaches when he got it. He went above and beyond and spent a lot of nights on the phone trying to explain to a female whats up with her car. I appreciate all the work you guys did to make my car fast but I appreciate more that you took your time and worked out all the bugs in it to make it a reliable vehicle. It has been a night and day difference with this car since I picked it up from you! I will continue to bring it to you for all its future modifications!
    Thanks!!! I thought for sure your car was going to put me over the edge but it did a full 180 and turned out awesome. Glad your having fun with it.
    www.DynotuneMP.com

847-347-5331 or email: Mike@DynotuneMP.com

We have the Lowest prices in Northern IL on Vortech,Paxton, and Pro-Charger super chargers.

We are now one of the largest Vortech and Paxton Supercharger dealer in IL. Please contact us for the best prices around.

VISA & MASTERCARD accepted

Trainee at DynotuneMP CMC Boss460 LTDmasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pinkpony26 View Post
    this is what happens when you bring it to people who know Foxes.
    Hello, My name is Epi and i buy old junky mustangs

________\___
    [-O--------O---)

'67 Coupe - MGLT approved

www.DynotuneMP.com

www.FB.com/DynotuneMP

Thread Information