Thread: interest in North / NW Chicago cruise to the opener Sat June 10th ???

Registered User CMC Newbie! mpukr9djsocr's Avatar

Default interest in North / NW Chicago cruise to the opener Sat June 10th ???

anyone in downtown chicago, or North / NW chicago areas or far north / NE suburbs, who don't want to do the Schaumburg cruise traveling down 355 .... ?

I am entertaining the idea of meeting and traveling down 294 to the show.

say 9:45-10 AM meet and then it's a 45 min drive to Sutton Ford..... straight down 294-S onto 57-S and then off exit 340B right to the event. Easy.

We can meet in Rosemont, or somewhere around there, possibly at the Dunkin Donuts on 5050 N Cumberland Ave, Harwood Heights, IL 60706 .... right off the Cumberland exit of I-90.

And I have free iced coffee coupons for anyone that would like a free coffee.

Let me know if any interest. If not, i'll travel solo. see you there !
    2013 Mustang GT Premium 5.0 Convertible
    Roush Axle Back exhaust / Ford Racing Tune / 3.73 gears / K&N cai /

^ Amateur Using Nitrous Oxide CMC Event Coordinator MGLT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mpukr9djsocr View Post
    anyone in downtown chicago, or North / NW chicago areas or far north / NE suburbs, who don't want to do the Schaumburg cruise traveling down 355 .... ?

I am entertaining the idea of meeting and traveling down 294 to the show.

say 9:45-10 AM meet and then it's a 45 min drive to Sutton Ford..... straight down 294-S onto 57-S and then off exit 340B right to the event. Easy.

We can meet in Rosemont, or somewhere around there, possibly at the Dunkin Donuts on 5050 N Cumberland Ave, Harwood Heights, IL 60706 .... right off the Cumberland exit of I-90.

And I have free iced coffee coupons for anyone that would like a free coffee.

Let me know if any interest. If not, i'll travel solo. see you there !
    Anybody driving down 294 S should meet with the southside cruise. The southside group is meeting right near the 95th street exit at Chicago Ridge Mall. Exit at 95th St, going East and the southside group will be about 1 mile down 95th, at the corner of Ridgeland Ave.
    -Matt

2012 Mustang Boss 302 - Garage Queen Edition
    1990 Mustang 5.0 LX - Round the block race car
    1988 Mustang 5.0 GT

Registered User CMC Newbie! mpukr9djsocr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MGLT View Post
    Anybody driving down 294 S should meet with the southside cruise. The southside group is meeting right near the 95th street exit at Chicago Ridge Mall. Exit at 95th St, going East and the southside group will be about 1 mile down 95th, at the corner of Ridgeland Ave.

Nah, they are taking Harlem all the way down from 294. Doesn't make much sense. Plus, need a route and meeting with those from Farther north, let me know if any interest. Same post applies.
    2013 Mustang GT Premium 5.0 Convertible
    Roush Axle Back exhaust / Ford Racing Tune / 3.73 gears / K&N cai /

I love lamp CMC Boss302 BlackAsNight11's Avatar

I would join but I've been doing the schaumburg cruise for a couple years now, it's fun. Tag along with me and another member from the club. We meet off of Harlem right before the Cumberland exit.

Registered User CMC Newbie!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAsNight11 View Post
    I would join but I've been doing the schaumburg cruise for a couple years now, it's fun. Tag along with me and another member from the club. We meet off of Harlem right before the Cumberland exit.
    Where you meet off cumberland? ill join.

I love lamp CMC Boss302 BlackAsNight11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goirish14 View Post
    Where you meet off cumberland? ill join.
    PM sent. Check it

Thread Information