Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: It never fails...

DEF LEPPARD SUCKS! CMC Boss460 fkur4v's Avatar

Technically you're closer to the yellow line then they are

Registered User CMC Boss351 Gruca's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigJohnson View Post
    Yeah who would park that booger colored piece of garbage next to that clean specimen of Pontiac history.
    I know, right? Fucking Mustang owning asshole needs to get his shit away from my rusty Pontiac!
    2014 Mustang GT GHIG - MGW Race Spec, GT500s, Lethal X-pipe, a driveshaft of some sort, suspension things, some extra air. 600 something ponies.

Registered User CMC Boss351 Gruca's Avatar

The reason I park a mile from everyone else is to avoid my car getting fucked up by some jackass who can't open his/her door correctly. I'm putting gas in the car and look at my driver's side door only to notice a quarter sized dent in it. White paint left on the door and everything. So here's some faith in humanity, I hope that fuckstick dies a long painful death.....
    2014 Mustang GT GHIG - MGW Race Spec, GT500s, Lethal X-pipe, a driveshaft of some sort, suspension things, some extra air. 600 something ponies.

I like to carry orange cones and put them on the spots next to me so no one parks there

Trainee at DynotuneMP CMC Boss460 LTDmasta's Avatar

i carry a gigantic roll of bubble wrap with me at all times.
    Hello, My name is Epi and i buy old junky mustangs

________\___
    [-O--------O---)

'67 Coupe - MGLT approved __ '94 GT -pending MGLT approval

www.DynotuneMP.com

Maybe, maybe not... Maybe **** yahself CMC Boss460 VenomousDSG's Avatar

I use police crime scene tape and tape off a long section around my car wherever i park.

Senior Member CMC Boss460 rpmchi86's Avatar

was at home depot over the weekend and some jackass left his cart not fully placed in that crap they have to contain them and the wind threw it at my daily. it sucked because i was already on driver seat and wind kept moving it up against my car. annoying.

CMC's Bowtie Salesman CMC Sponsor Reneboss's Avatar

I get your frustration. Happens all the time to me and I normally chuckle at how much of a douche they are, give the car a quick one over to make sure there's no dings, and go about my day. Not worth getting all up in arms. 9/10 times it's a teenager being a smartass anyways.
    Chris K - Piemonte Chevrolet- 847-426-2000
    2013 BOSS 302 #0622

Previous

2014 GT500 Hellsnake
    2012 Mustang Hellyote
    2014 Challenger R/T Shaker
    2006 Mustang GT

^ Amateur Using Nitrous Oxide CMC Event Coordinator MGLT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reneboss View Post
    I get your frustration. Happens all the time to me and I normally chuckle at how much of a douche they are, give the car a quick one over to make sure there's no dings, and go about my day. Not worth getting all up in arms. 9/10 times it's a teenager being a smartass anyways.
    Renecalm
    -Matt

2012 Mustang Boss 302 - Garage Queen Edition
    1990 Mustang 5.0 LX - Round the block race car
    1988 Mustang 5.0 GT

Registered User CMC 302 dolczenz's Avatar

Back in 2013 when my car was brand spanking new, my coworker parked right next opened his door and bam, lovely dent ( it's still on my passenger door till today ) His excuse is oh I'm on disability I need to open my door widest as it goes so I can get out of my car, six months later he backed into my car so front bumper cover has few scuff marks. Again same excuse. I don't feel right today. I must say he walks funny and his legs don't work like they should. He stomps on a gas or brake pedal. And needless to say I'm still waiting for $$$ from him to fix my car. Just mine 0.02c but if you have problems with your legs you should not be driving, you brag about your disability tag every time you park in your "special spot" and popping painkillers like candy is not helping. No I don't hate him but funniest part is that my company anti drug policy does not apply to him because he's got all the paperwork from his doctor.

Thread Information