Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 283

Thread: I like to complain instead of helping

  1. #101
    UNbanned CMC Boss460 Jeffs FRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Carpentersville
    Posts
    9,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris91LX View Post
    Quite possible. Maybe I'm just the crotchety old geezer yelling at all the kids to get off his lawn and turn down their music. Your negativity and pot stirring irritates me, but maybe that's what the kids like today. Sort of like ADD for juvenile delinquents, something bad has to be happening at all times.



    The last time you were banned was a very peaceful time for me, other than Ryan who seemed to really pick up your slack.
    Chris if Ryan, CMC, and I effect your life so much I'm thinking there are bigger issues in your life. I'm always super nice to everyone I meet, except if I don't like you, then I just try and stay away. Ryan is the same way, he's always been nothing but cool in person. So we like to fuck around on the board to generate some laughs and tomfoolery. If you had this much hate for me you could have told me at the opener?
    15 DIB Mustang GT
    13 Nifty 150 5.0
    09 HD Glide

  2. #102
    2015 TOTY CMC Boss460 Ryan02Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Mount Prospect
    Posts
    6,543

    Default

    Before CMC I used to post on CII (Central IL Imports)...it was the big local car forum when I was in college.

    It was exactly the same as CMC with all the banter and trolling. We would show up to meets...and people would honestly be sitting there ready for a fight...and then be completely be blown away when we would all start laughing and high fiving each other! Ask @mark95turbo

    I'm still buddies with a handful of guys from there...12+ years later.
    2002 Laser Red GT
    2012 Lincoln MKS ecoboost
    2015 Explorer Sport

  3. #103
    Ready for this... CMC Boss460 Chris91LX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Crystal Lake, IL
    Posts
    7,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffs FRC View Post
    Chris if Ryan, CMC, and I effect your life so much I'm thinking there are bigger issues in your life. I'm always super nice to everyone I meet, except if I don't like you, then I just try and stay away. Ryan is the same way, he's always been nothing but cool in person. So we like to fuck around on the board to generate some laughs and tomfoolery. If you had this much hate for me you could have told me at the opener?
    Haha, I never said you affect my life, just the environment on this board. Maybe I should have been more clear on that. I don't even know you on a personal level and have only met you maybe twice. All my comments are geared toward your (and Ryan's) attitude and antics on here. I've always thought you were a keyboard jagoff and have always been open about that. Yet, even with all that I was also pretty open to talking to you about your notch when you were having problems as the combos between our vehicles were pretty similar. You seem to revel in being a dick, but you don't like being called one?

  4. #104
    UNbanned CMC Boss460 Jeffs FRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Carpentersville
    Posts
    9,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan02Stang View Post
    Before CMC I used to post on CII (Central IL Imports)...it was the big local car forum when I was in college.

    It was exactly the same as CMC with all the banter and trolling. We would show up to meets...and people would honestly be sitting there ready for a fight...and then be completely be blown away when we would all start laughing and high fiving each other! Ask @mark95turbo

    I'm still buddies with a handful of guys from there...12+ years later.
    That's how 99% of car forums are.

    Anyways, @MGLT when you get a post up about weekly meets I'll sign up to set one or two up. Hopefully some of the guys complaining about the "pot stirrers" will show up
    15 DIB Mustang GT
    13 Nifty 150 5.0
    09 HD Glide

  5. #105
    Registered User CMC 302 Venompower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Chicago
    Posts
    408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan02Stang View Post
    Before CMC I used to post on CII (Central IL Imports)...it was the big local car forum when I was in college.

    It was exactly the same as CMC with all the banter and trolling. We would show up to meets...and people would honestly be sitting there ready for a fight...and then be completely be blown away when we would all start laughing and high fiving each other! Ask @mark95turbo
    The general impression I have gotten from the site is that you like to ruffle feathers online but are very nice in person. Do people really take any of the posts on here that seriously, it's not like we have to pay for access to the site or pay dues to be apart of the club... That being said if people have serious complaints about things like meets than they need to start planning them.
    Mustangless for now...
    2013 4Runner SR5 4x4

  6. #106
    99black2v CMC 281 BlackHorseGT99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Westmont
    Posts
    147

    Default

    i just felt that i needed to post this emote too.

    1999 Mustang GT / 5-Speed / 35th Anniversary Edition
    "America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-ass speed."
    -Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936

  7. #107
    UNbanned CMC Boss460 Jeffs FRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Carpentersville
    Posts
    9,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris91LX View Post
    Haha, I never said you affect my life, just the environment on this board. Maybe I should have been more clear on that. I don't even know you on a personal level and have only met you maybe twice. All my comments are geared toward your (and Ryan's) attitude and antics on here. I've always thought you were a keyboard jagoff and have always been open about that. Yet, even with all that I was also pretty open to talking to you about your notch when you were having problems as the combos between our vehicles were pretty similar. You seem to revel in being a dick, but you don't like being called one?
    You seem genuinely mad/hateful toward us. I just thought you wouldn't even want to talk to me if that was the case.

    "The last time you were banned was a very peaceful time for me" sure sounds like we affect you on a personal level. Take a step back, have a few deep breaths, crack a beer, and realize that CMC is just an internet based car club. You can call me a dick all you'd like, that's your right and you're showing your true colors
    15 DIB Mustang GT
    13 Nifty 150 5.0
    09 HD Glide

  8. #108
    UNbanned CMC Boss460 Jeffs FRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Carpentersville
    Posts
    9,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venompower View Post
    Do people really take any of the posts on here that seriously, it's not like we have to pay for access to the site or pay dues to be apart of the club...
    Yes, yes they do!
    15 DIB Mustang GT
    13 Nifty 150 5.0
    09 HD Glide

  9. #109
    2015 TOTY CMC Boss460 Ryan02Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Mount Prospect
    Posts
    6,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venompower View Post
    The general impression I have gotten from the site is that you like to ruffle feathers online but are very nice in person. Do people really take any of the posts on here that seriously, it's not like we have to pay for access to the site or pay dues to be apart of the club... That being said if people have serious complaints about things like meets than they need to start planning them.
    I just have fun trolling online...and honestly thought 100% of the people on here completely understood that that is all it is, but apparently about only 95% actually know its all in jest. For the 5% that get offended/annoyed/whatever...perhaps they should lighten up a little bit about the internet.

    I'll hang out and have beer with anyone on CMC...no matter what crap has been said on the forum. Hell...I spent the entire opener at the bar BS'ing with bros over beers!! I'll even buy @Chris91LX a beer and let him cry on my shoulder about life's problems if he needs to.

    2002 Laser Red GT
    2012 Lincoln MKS ecoboost
    2015 Explorer Sport

  10. #110
    ^ Amateur Using Nitrous Oxide CMC Event Coordinator MGLT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Southside
    Posts
    16,875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffs FRC View Post
    That's how 99% of car forums are.

    Anyways, @MGLT when you get a post up about weekly meets I'll sign up to set one or two up. Hopefully some of the guys complaining about the "pot stirrers" will show up
    -Matt

    2012 Mustang Boss 302 - Garage Queen Edition
    1990 Mustang 5.0 LX - Round the block race car
    1988 Mustang 5.0 GT

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •