Page 239 of 239 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239
Results 2,381 to 2,385 of 2385

Thread: What have you done for your Mustang lately?

Registered User CMC 302 Rickycardo's Avatar

I may have to take mine out next week for a couple of work trips. I need to go to Chicago and I don't trust my post to get there and back. Commuting 6 miles to work, sure but 40 miles of expressway driving I'm not so sure.

"Gru" - 15 GT/401A/Magnetic/Redline/3.55 Axle/20" Wheels
    Mods, Sto-N-Sho LP bracket, Redline hood struts, Anchor Room brake light tint, MRT resonator delete, Diode Dynamics switchbacks and interior lighting, G2 painted calipers, Foose rear spoiler, GT/CS front splitter, Roush heat extractors, Verde Parallax 20x9, 20x10, Windows by Tint To U, Wrap by Xtreme Graphics

^ Amateur Using Nitrous Oxide CMC Administrator MGLT's Avatar

Bump

Let's see some winter projects!

Here is the latest I've done. Fixed a leaking axle seal (hopefully fixed lol), and replaced my mechanical Speedometer with an electric one.

I replaced the bearing O-ring and loaded it up Vaseline. Hopefully that will keep it from dripping fluid into my wheel and brakes.

And video proof of a working speedometer lol. I could never get the mechanical speedometer to work. The cable would always bind and stick, so I bought an autometer electric sending unit and electric version of the phantom speedometer. Super easy to install and it works great.

-Matt

2012 Mustang Boss 302 - Garage Queen Edition
    1990 Mustang 5.0 LX - Round the block race car
    1988 Mustang 5.0 GT

Did a little work on my '88 last Sunday. Got the passenger side floor board fitted up and ready for final welding this weekend.

Fits nicely to the trans tunnel. I had some gaps to fill because I cut a little too much away, but it worked out fine. Would rather have a nice butt joint than an overlap on the trans tunnel.

Here are some ugly stitch welds lol
    -Matt

1988 Mustang 5.0 GT

Did some more work on the '88 on Saturday. I got the passenger side floor mostly welded in. Now I just have to cut some strips of sheet metal to fill the ~3/4" gap at the trans tunnel. It actually worked nicely that I accidentally cut too far back. Now I'll have a nice butt joint and no overlap. Should be easy to fill that gap cleanly.

-Matt

1988 Mustang 5.0 GT

CMC Derpminstrator CMC Administrator willyt's Avatar

Finally got around to ordering a TPS, IAC, coil harness and MAP sensor for the 408. May as well show a little progress on this thing

Thread Information