Page 170 of 193 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1924

Thread: What have you done for your Mustang lately?

CMC Admin CMC Administrator FastGT94's Avatar

Have for a while yeah
    -Dale
    CMC SN95 Crew #002
    Low dyno numbers/respectable ET member #001

OCD GT (click)

|CMC| Chicagoland Mustang Club, YOUR Chicago Illinois based Mustang Club

Registered User CMC 281

EDIT: God, I've gotta stop "Ambien posting", fucking sleep walk at night and get on the internet...shit is creepy.

One of the pulls can be seen here:https://youtu.be/dZCPaXjXdUs
    Last edited by Rjm; 05-31-2017 at 10:50 AM. Reason: I sound like a psycho on Ambien.

Maybe, maybe not... Maybe **** yahself CMC Boss460 VenomousDSG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rjm View Post
    This is their vid, so i'm not going to post it directly to my youtube or any of that jazz.
    This is with the stock TVS on it.... we have a few more parts we are going to put on it and squeeze another 30 or so HP out of it and some cut-outs (although i'll probably never use them sounds find the way it is).
    This winter Livernois is going to have a built bottom end and the 3.4L Whipple will go on it then.

But in the mean time for this summer: 769 RWHP/693 RWTQ ON 93 Octane. 812 RWHP/719 RWTQ on E-85

One of the pulls can be seen here:https://youtu.be/dZCPaXjXdUs

Edit: Excuse the dirty as hell car it's been sitting in the sun with bird shit dropping on it all the time. We have someone coming to do a full detail on the car before it gets shipped back here...McLeod made us wait 2 months for a clutch (they were back ordered on parts they use to build their clutches.....both PBH and I were calling them every few days like WTF?) and finally decided to go with a Mantic clutch. 840-850ish with the last of the parts should be plenty for the summer (If it holds together even) . This winter we are looking to make somewhere around 1350-1500WHP with Livernois block, heads the 3.4 and some other goodies. We have the supercharger and some other parts in my garage will just be waiting on the block and heads however I don't want the car gone the whole summer.

Anyways, that's that... enjoy, I hope.
    Badass ride man.

Registered User CMC 281

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDSG View Post
    Badass ride man.

Thanks, now if I could just learn to drive.
    I've had a number of 1,000 WHP cars, I have the Audi which is now set at about 1460-1480. It's not like I'm going to panic if the rear end gets sloppy. I can drive high HP cars around on the street or on the highway but the drag strip I'm a total squid.

I should have the car back this weekend or Monday...I got myself hooked up with a set of new Welds and slick that I'm going to toss on the car also. I dunno if anyone is going to the strip this coming week or weekend but I'd love to at least go with someone who has a clue what their doing.

Sorry sort of off topic for this thread.

Fat Tire Hotrods CMC SuperCobraJet strtcar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rjm View Post
    Thanks, now if I could just learn to drive.
    I've had a number of 1,000 WHP cars, I have the Audi which is now set at about 1460-1480. It's not like I'm going to panic if the rear end gets sloppy. I can drive high HP cars around on the street or on the highway but the drag strip I'm a total squid.

I should have the car back this weekend or Monday...I got myself hooked up with a set of new Welds and slick that I'm going to toss on the car also. I dunno if anyone is going to the strip this coming week or weekend but I'd love to at least go with someone who has a clue what their doing.

Sorry sort of off topic for this thread.
    Details on the Audi?

Registered User CMC 281

It's a 2014 5.2 V10 Coupe with the UGR "Race Kit"on it. It bought it used with 1,380 miles on it. (Guy was in the middle of a divorce) GT500 7,000 miles, Audi has about 1,400 miles. Audi is neon green with black carbon side scoops.

I was looking some of the X versions of UGR Lambos but A: I wouldn't have been able to purchase the Mustang and B: I like the look of a R8 over a Lambo.
    I have nothing against Lambo owners.

I sold my boat (cry) and a few other toys because we are moving to FL and i'm going to use the Mustang as my DD for the summer because the lease on my Cayenne is up shortly. Sadly houses on the beach in FL where I want to live are in the $750-1.2 range which Is WAY more then I wanted to pay. So who knows what I'm going to do for my next DD. I'll drive the Mustang as my DD for the summer and then ponder X5Ms (I loved my 2014 M3) or a new Raptor... Who knows bunch of cool options out there.

Once I get the Mustang and R8 back (The R8 was having a few small issues nothing major) i'll make a post in the "Members Ride" section and take some cool pictures of them and post a full parts list of both. I'm trying to decide between Livernois and another company for the block for the GT500...it's a bit pricey at almost $16,000 but the car should easily hold 1250-1350HP (which is all i'm going for. I don't want anymore out of the car)

I'm trying to come up with what I want to wrap the GT500 in. The white with red isn't bad by any means and i'm not trying to get some crazy ass multi-colored bullshit but i'd like to do something totally different.

^ Amateur Using Nitrous Oxide CMC Event Coordinator MGLT's Avatar

Found this on my doorstep when I got home from work today.

-Matt

2012 Mustang Boss 302 - Garage Queen Edition
    1990 Mustang 5.0 LX - Round the block race car
    1988 Mustang 5.0 GT

Registered User CMC 289

Oooo.. mystery box.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    I drive a Prius.... and an 88 Mustang GT. Guess which one is more fun.

Bags tournament setter-upper CMC Event Coordinator ADDDave's Avatar

Making some pallet art?
    #triple4crew

Maybe, maybe not... Maybe **** yahself CMC Boss460 VenomousDSG's Avatar

Thread Information