View Poll Results: Event Attendance

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • In for Breakfast & Raceway Woods Show

    11 61.11%
  • In for Raceway Woods Show only

    5 27.78%
  • Interested in Cruising to KOTS Afterwards

    3 16.67%
  • Out because not cool enough

    1 5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 97

Thread: 7th Annual Raceway Woods Car Show, Sat. Sept. 12th, 2015

  1. #61
    Senior Member CMC Boss460 GT/CS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Algonquin
    Posts
    7,968

    Default

    Lol. Can I drive my motorcycle on the bike path?

  2. #62
    Registered User CMC 281
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    here
    Posts
    194

    Default

    I was there last year when I just got my car. how do I reserve a spot with you guys? Im not sure I can get there at 9am. I have a friend coming as well, with his 700hp 93 lightning. and maybe our 1960 gmc pickup...

  3. #63
    CMC Derpminstrator CMC Administrator willyt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    I'M IN MY HAPPY SPACE
    Posts
    3,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GT/CS View Post
    Lol. Can I drive my motorcycle on the bike path?
    It's better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission. DO IT.

  4. #64
    Senior Member CMC Boss460 GT/CS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Algonquin
    Posts
    7,968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willyt View Post
    It's better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission. DO IT.
    That is my theory too! I just play dumb when i get caught.

  5. #65
    Registered User CMC Newbie! colby_j4cked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Algonquin
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Not officially in trouble if they can't catch you!
    '15 Mustang GT Premium, PP

  6. #66
    Angela CMC Boss429 Mrs. Omicron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    McHenry
    Posts
    4,049

    Default

    @Jeffs FRC that goes for you too!! Need to see that DIB '15 in person!
    CMC - The Chicagoland Mustang Club

  7. #67
    UNbanned CMC Boss460 Jeffs FRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Carpentersville
    Posts
    9,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Omicron View Post
    @Jeffs FRC that goes for you too!! Need to see that DIB '15 in person!
    I'm about 2 blocks from Raceway Woods. Stop by and see it in its natural habitat...the garage!

  8. #68
    Registered User CMC Boss302 07 GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    East Dundee,Illinois
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redline8k View Post
    I was there last year when I just got my car. how do I reserve a spot with you guys? Im not sure I can get there at 9am. I have a friend coming as well, with his 700hp 93 lightning. and maybe our 1960 gmc pickup...
    I will save you and Brian a spot.
    Is the lightning running?

  9. #69
    Angela CMC Boss429 Mrs. Omicron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    McHenry
    Posts
    4,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffs FRC View Post
    I'm about 2 blocks from Raceway Woods. Stop by and see it in its natural habitat...the garage!
    Party at Jeff's house!! Hope you have stairs so @Just A 2V can fall down the stairs!!
    CMC - The Chicagoland Mustang Club

  10. #70
    Registered User CMC 281
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    here
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 07 GT View Post
    I will save you and Brian a spot.
    Is the lightning running?
    Yes he talked with the trans guy today. the guy said he pulled the pan and there was lots of debris so he is dropping the trans again. Brian is hopeful to get it back before this weekend. you going to KOTS after?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •