Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 104

Thread: What did Kane do this time?

  1. #21
    2019 CMC Member of the Year CMC Boss429 slashslash50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    killa park
    Posts
    4,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edsvert View Post
    This.

    All planned out to get some cash IMO. . All consensual , then BAM! This will all be settled out of court. Just the amount is to be determined.
    At the end of the day this is going to be one expensive fuck.

    news this am said Kane makes 10 mil a year. Girl got lucky , she got a rich athlete in bed. Probably Kane was too drunk and let his little head make the decisions.
    What facts do you have that she planned this out? I must have missed all that.
    Bone stock 5.EWW

    Quote Originally Posted by mark95turbo View Post
    Don't forget the wine coolers and condoms slash.

  2. #22
    Senior Member CMC SuperCobraJet edsvert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    carol stream
    Posts
    2,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slashslash50 View Post
    What facts do you have that she planned this out? I must have missed all that.
    that's why I said IMO/. my .02/ based on past history and athletes and claims of rape. not the first time.

  3. #23
    Registered User CMC Boss302 bad lad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    crestwood il.
    Posts
    719

    Default

    Well i think we pretty much got it figured out. Hope she gets rejected and gets shot down.

  4. #24
    2015 TOTY CMC Boss460 Ryan02Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Mount Prospect
    Posts
    6,543

    Default

    EA Sports announced Kane will no longer be on the cover of NHL '16.

    Guilty or innocent...this whole thing is going to cost him big time...
    2002 Laser Red GT
    2012 Lincoln MKS ecoboost
    2015 Explorer Sport

  5. #25
    Senior Member CMC CobraJet Oxidize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan02Stang View Post
    EA Sports announced Kane will no longer be on the cover of NHL '16.

    Guilty or innocent...this whole thing is going to cost him big time...
    I heard through the grapevine that this girl is a complete whore. She is known in that area for being one. People at the bar that night said she was "shooing" people away from Kane and claiming him for herself. She wasn't 17 or whatever age they said. She is of age to drink.

    Kane will get out of this one. Mark this post
    2013 Mustang GT || Steeda CAI || Lethal o/r x pipe || Flowmaster outlaw axle back || SR lowering springs || BMR panhard || Brembos || 6 speed

  6. #26
    2015 TOTY CMC Boss460 Ryan02Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Mount Prospect
    Posts
    6,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxidize View Post
    I heard through the grapevine that this girl is a complete whore. She is known in that area for being one. People at the bar that night said she was "shooing" people away from Kane and claiming him for herself. She wasn't 17 or whatever age they said. She is of age to drink.

    Kane will get out of this one. Mark this post
    Yeah...I heard her name will get released today or tomorrow. I think Kane will get out of it...but he's going to pay.

    I think if Kane was innocent, he would have made a statement by now. If the girl just wanted justice, she would have made a statement by now. I think she baited Kane into this, Kane was stupid enough to take it too far, and now she wants money and Kane is happy to have a closed door resolution.
    2002 Laser Red GT
    2012 Lincoln MKS ecoboost
    2015 Explorer Sport

  7. #27
    Senior Member CMC CobraJet Oxidize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan02Stang View Post
    Yeah...I heard her name will get released today or tomorrow. I think Kane will get out of it...but he's going to pay.

    I think if Kane was innocent, he would have made a statement by now. If the girl just wanted justice, she would have made a statement by now. I think she baited Kane into this, Kane was stupid enough to take it too far, and now she wants money and Kane is happy to have a closed door resolution.
    Regardless of how it ends up...Shes probably a skank and hes a dumbass and most likely will continue to be. Hes good at hockey, that appears to be the only thing going for him.
    2013 Mustang GT || Steeda CAI || Lethal o/r x pipe || Flowmaster outlaw axle back || SR lowering springs || BMR panhard || Brembos || 6 speed

  8. #28
    Senior Member CMC CobraJet Oxidize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,187

    Default

    More word on the street is this is her 3rd time trying to bait an athlete. Also, there is word she had MDMA in her lab results at the hospital. She had a rape kit performed and I would imagine they took her blood. Fail.......
    2013 Mustang GT || Steeda CAI || Lethal o/r x pipe || Flowmaster outlaw axle back || SR lowering springs || BMR panhard || Brembos || 6 speed

  9. #29
    Smurfin' It CMC SuperCobraJet BroncoKING24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Wheaton & Macomb
    Posts
    2,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mee14x View Post
    Why TF is my bookface profile pic in the corner?
    Garage Queen & Race car: Grabber Blue '13 V6 "Lucy"
    My ride thread: http://www.chicagolandmustang.com/fo...KING24-s-13-V6
    DD: '00 Jeep Cherokee
    Ride Thread: http://www.chicagolandmustang.com/fo...15#post1661815
    '88 Ford Bronco
    Sold But Not Forgotten 3/2012

  10. #30
    Senior Member CMC CobraJet Oxidize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoKING24 View Post
    Why TF is my bookface profile pic in the corner?
    Wut...?
    2013 Mustang GT || Steeda CAI || Lethal o/r x pipe || Flowmaster outlaw axle back || SR lowering springs || BMR panhard || Brembos || 6 speed

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •