Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rebirth of GRAFIX 00' GT

Recycling Ricers 1 can at a time CMC 302 Cisco's Avatar

Looks great man welcome back! Now you need some redemption so I'll meet you at Duke's later. Lol jk man

Back in action!

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco View Post
    Looks great man welcome back! Now you need some redemption so I'll meet you at Duke's later. Lol jk man
    I'm down to meet up if you want
    Magnaflow Magnapack Catback, Magnaflow O/R X-Pipe, C&L Plenum+Throttle Body, Koni STR.T Shocks/Strut,
    Cobra Brakes, Battery Relocated to Trunk, 3.73 Gears, MM Control Arms, Welded Subframe Connectors, Eibach Sway Bars,
    B&M Trans Cooler, Underdrive Pulleys, MM 6pt Cage, Aluminum Driveshaft, Carbon Fiber Everything

Registered User CMC 289 dedicatedspy's Avatar

that's sad if I knew he was there I would of took my 65 there a friend recommended a shop down the street mdm did a shitty job

And So You Are: A King of Fools!!! CMC CobraJet iiWiseii's Avatar

Looking good dude.
    2006 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by dedicatedspy View Post
    that's sad if I knew he was there I would of took my 65 there a friend recommended a shop down the street mdm did a shitty job
    I cannot say enough good things about Precision. They are spectacular, easy going yet they are extremely particular. They never pay for advertisments or make deals with insurance companies. Everything is word of mouth and they've been there for over 30+ years. Pauly (owner), his son is a member on cmc. Mark (manager), has a cobra. So both of them know mustangs inside and out. Not to mention when you go there you see all these old chevelles and corvettes, etc. Plus they NEVER leave customer cars outside overnight. Everything gets a spot in the garages. I'd highly recommend them to ANYONE. Who knows maybe they'll become a cmc sponsor. It'd be great to have a cmc body shop in this area.

Quote Originally Posted by iiWiseii View Post
    Looking good dude.
    Thanks!
    Magnaflow Magnapack Catback, Magnaflow O/R X-Pipe, C&L Plenum+Throttle Body, Koni STR.T Shocks/Strut,
    Cobra Brakes, Battery Relocated to Trunk, 3.73 Gears, MM Control Arms, Welded Subframe Connectors, Eibach Sway Bars,
    B&M Trans Cooler, Underdrive Pulleys, MM 6pt Cage, Aluminum Driveshaft, Carbon Fiber Everything

With the chin spoiler

^ Amateur Using Nitrous Oxide CMC Administrator MGLT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Twista View Post
    We have to fix that soon i think.
    Quote Originally Posted by GRAFIX View Post
    What's the point in having a silent mustang?? lol
    Its my daily lol. Whenever I want to make noise and irritate all of my neighbors, I fire up my LX that has a big cam and dumped exhaust
    -Matt

2012 Mustang Boss 302 - Garage Queen Edition
    1990 Mustang 5.0 LX - Round the block race car
    1988 Mustang 5.0 GT

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Vert 06 View Post
    Its my daily lol. Whenever I want to make noise and irritate all of my neighbors, I fire up my LX that has a big cam and dumped exhaust
    Mine is a daily driver.

Ball'n on a Budget CMC CobraJet BigJohnson's Avatar

Looks good. Wish I new they were there. When some dumb biotch hit my car when it was parked and chewed up mu bumper I brought it to another shop in oak lawn. Not only did I feel they did a shit job they also didn't tighten my lugs all the way so I almost lost a lost a fucking tire pulling out of the place
    2003 Sonic Blue GT Slowly but surely trying to go fast
    Day I took it home

Quote Originally Posted by BigJohnson View Post
    Looks good. Wish I new they were there. When some dumb biotch hit my car when it was parked and chewed up mu bumper I brought it to another shop in oak lawn. Not only did I feel they did a shit job they also didn't tighten my lugs all the way so I almost lost a lost a fucking tire pulling out of the place
    There are a lot of "shady" shops around here. Glad I went to Precision! They are amazing!! They even fixed my exhaust too. My driver side piping was rubbing up against something and starting to burn so they fixed it for free. They also undercoated my radiator mount because it had rust and when they put the cobra bumper on they saw the rust and didn't like the look of it. They went above and beyond with everything. They also sanded and painted/textured my old chin spoiler and mounted it. It was their idea and they did it for free. I hate sounding like a sales man but seriously they do great work.

-----
    Btw if anyone wants my stock OEM front bumper it's sitting at Precision. It just needs to be sanded and repainted. If you want it, you can have it for free. Otherwise it'll go to scrap. Let me know if anyone is interested, I'll make sure they hold onto it.
    Last edited by GRAFIX; 08-18-2013 at 10:47 AM.

Thread Information