• Recent Sponsor Specials!

• Recent CMC Sponsor Activity

hcaball429

Haggerty Ford is no longer a sponsor

Thread Starter: hcaball429

Hello everybody,I am no longer at Haggerty Ford in West Chicago,but am still helping CMC members getting parts,I am now at Napleton Ford in Libertyville,phone# 847 362-4550 ext 107 or e-mail me at hcaballero@napleton.com.Give me a call for all your Ford parts I would be more than happy to help you...

Last Post By: BEAST 04-27-2019, 08:27 AM Go to last post
      fopp

63 galaxie

Thread Starter: fopp

Does vfn make a teardrop hood for a 63 galaxie? Thanks

Last Post By: fopp 02-25-2019, 09:29 PM Go to last post
      DynotuneMP

Pre-Black Friday Supercharger sale?????

Thread Starter: DynotuneMP

I was thinking about having a pre Black Friday sale on Superchargers. Prices would start at: $2200 Foxbody kits $2700 2V kit $3000 3V kits $4200 Coyote Kits What do you think?

Last Post By: BEAST 12-16-2018, 10:24 AM Go to last post
      BOTTLEFED

HUGE THANKS TO MIKE AND THE BOYS!!!

Thread Starter: BOTTLEFED

so as most know i did the coyote swap on my cobra, and mike,epi, and jake helped out huge!! they helped me overcome a few issues that i couldn't resolve my self and the results are awesome!!! ive driven the car a handful of times and its insane!!! heres the results and this is only on 12lbs...

Last Post By: DynotuneMP 11-19-2018, 07:52 AM Go to last post
      blownstang

Thanks Tim!

Thread Starter: blownstang

Thanks again for the great tune! Tim tuned my 03 GT three times in the past. With the Mach I decided to give a new local tuner a try who is much closer to me than Tim. This new tuner reassured me that he can tune my Vortech supercharged stalled auto Mach 1 easily with no issues. On the dyno the...

Last Post By: blownstang 11-01-2018, 08:17 AM Go to last post