• Gauging Interest: AutoX Event on Saturday, May 20th - Boomer's Stadium in Schaumburg

Just throwing this one out there to see if we have enough people interested...

Last night I received a call from one of the event coordinators from Windy City Miata Club inviting us out to a "club" autocross day. What this means is they are setting up a special event for 3-4 clubs to come out and autocross for the day. It looks like the other clubs so far would be a Mini Cooper club, MG club, a Pontiac club, and possibly a Triumph club. Each club would have their own classes, so like cars could be competitive with each other. The event would be at Boomer's Stadium and the cost for the event would be ~$35 per car.

WCMC will have some of their more experienced drivers there to ride along and instruct beginners and first timers. From my own experience, they are a very nice club and are a lot of fun to be around. They are very helpful and welcoming to first timers.

Please vote in the above poll if you are seriously interested. I would like to get a guesstimate of number of participants, so we can coordinate accordingly with WCMC

Here are a couple videos to show what it's like.

This article was originally published in forum thread: Gauging Interest: AutoX Event on Saturday, May 20th - Boomer's Stadium in Schaumburg started by MGLT View original post
    • Recent CMC Notifications