• Boomba Racing RSS Feed

Number of Views: 284 
      1. Categories:
      2. Sponsor Summary

Talk to Boomba Racing, Inc. in the CMC Forums!
      Focus/Fiesta ST 2015+ Mustang Mods & Dyno Tuning
      635 Wheat Lane, Wood Dale, IL. 60191

http://www.boombaracing.com - (630) 694-0404

We are a performance shop based out of Wood Dale Illinois. We have a strong presence in the ST community with both the Focus and Fiesta. We bought a shop vehicle of our own last December [2015 Mustang Ecoboost premium with performance pack]. We produce all of our parts right here in house in our Wood Dale facility. Boomba Racing makes performance oriented products such as suspension components and throttle bodies as well as visual improvement pieces such as oil caps and battery tie downs. We manufacture parts for a wide variety of vehicles and are always in development of new pieces. Over the coming months we will be bringing many new products to the S550 market. The 2015 + Mustang is an awesome car and we plan to take the platform even farther!

• Recent Sponsor Specials!

• Recent CMC Sponsor Activity

DynotuneMP

GT350 Action

Thread Starter: DynotuneMP

Just put a Whipple on a 2017 GT350 723hp@8000 rpms Nice!

Last Post By: Drenath 10-16-2017, 09:24 AM Go to last post
      Tim

Chicagoland Mustang Club Welcomes New CMC Sponsor Airport Auto Rebuilders

Thread Starter: Tim

On behalf of the administration I would like to be the first to welcome Airport Auto Rebuilders as a new Chicagoland Mustang Club sponsor. Our sponsors offer the best services and products so we encourage you guys to utilize them whenever possible. Please join me in welcoming them and...

Last Post By: EZStang 10-10-2017, 09:43 PM Go to last post
      pinkpony26

Thanks Guys!!!

Thread Starter: pinkpony26

I have been meaning to thank you guys for the past month! finally getting around to it. I brought Mike my 1990 Notch back in June needless to say the previous owner did a lot of cheap work, causing Mike a lot of headaches when he got it. He went above and beyond and spent a lot of nights on the...

Last Post By: LTDmasta 07-29-2017, 08:52 AM Go to last post
      LTDmasta

Facebook

Thread Starter: LTDmasta

I recently convinced Mike to get with the times and get the facebook page up and running. Mike and I will be regularly post pics of dyno'd cars and projects. We've been pretty busy and have been taking on some bigger projects now that I'm there fulltime. Check us out and like us on FB! ...

Last Post By: LTDmasta 07-29-2017, 08:48 AM Go to last post
      Peacekeeper

X3 tuner for crown vic

Thread Starter: Peacekeeper

Mike, I have my old X3 tuner from my 99 GT with one of your tunes in it...it was unmarried from the 99 GT. I am trying to load the tune into my 08 Crown Vic race car but am running into problems...it seems like it is not reading the ECM? I get codes 1019, 1017 and 1009. Is it possible to use...

Last Post By: MGLT 07-17-2017, 09:33 PM Go to last post
      Randy@SuttonHp

Spring Specials

Thread Starter: Randy@SuttonHp

Hello CMC Members! We are going to have a few specials for spring starting in March. Looking for ideas of what you would take advantage of. We will have the lowest prices in the country on Ford Racing engines, longblocks and shortblocks for CMC member only. Will not be able to advertise these!...

Last Post By: mpukr9djsocr 07-17-2017, 01:14 AM Go to last post
      Reneboss

I've switched Dealerships

Thread Starter: Reneboss

Haven't posted on CMC in a while. Wanted to let everyone know that I have switched Dealerships and now work for Piemonte Chevrolet in East Dundee. I want to thank the CMC admins for allowing me to continue my sponsorship at my new Dealership. For anyone that purchased vehicles with me at Hawk...

Last Post By: UWISHU1 07-14-2017, 07:01 PM Go to last post
      Drew@DMP

Dyno and tuning now available!

Thread Starter: Drew@DMP

Dyno runs, dyno rental and in house tuning now available at DMP. Authorized dealer and tuner using SCT software. I can also tune AEM, fast, big stuff and many other stand alone and piggy back setups. We utilize a in ground Dynocom 15000 series dyno to support your high HP and MPH runs. The track...

Last Post By: wrecks 07-06-2017, 10:16 PM Go to last post
      BlaqSnake

CMC Welcomes Windy City Croftgate as an Official Sponsor

Thread Starter: BlaqSnake

On behalf of the Chicagoland Mustang Club, I would like to welcome Windy City Croftgate as an official CMC sponsor. Welcome aboard, and Thank You for supporting CMC!

Last Post By: rpaz61 06-08-2017, 07:57 PM Go to last post
      UWISHU1

Thanks Drew for your contined support of CMC for 2017

Thread Starter: UWISHU1

:up:

Last Post By: 03RedFireGT 06-05-2017, 01:37 PM Go to last post