• Recent Sponsor Specials!

• Recent CMC Sponsor Activity

DynotuneMP

Pre-Black Friday Supercharger sale?????

Thread Starter: DynotuneMP

I was thinking about having a pre Black Friday sale on Superchargers. Prices would start at: $2200 Foxbody kits $2700 2V kit $3000 3V kits $4200 Coyote Kits What do you think?

Last Post By: DynotuneMP 11-30-2018, 10:26 AM Go to last post
      BOTTLEFED

HUGE THANKS TO MIKE AND THE BOYS!!!

Thread Starter: BOTTLEFED

so as most know i did the coyote swap on my cobra, and mike,epi, and jake helped out huge!! they helped me overcome a few issues that i couldn't resolve my self and the results are awesome!!! ive driven the car a handful of times and its insane!!! heres the results and this is only on 12lbs...

Last Post By: DynotuneMP 11-19-2018, 08:52 AM Go to last post
      blownstang

Thanks Tim!

Thread Starter: blownstang

Thanks again for the great tune! Tim tuned my 03 GT three times in the past. With the Mach I decided to give a new local tuner a try who is much closer to me than Tim. This new tuner reassured me that he can tune my Vortech supercharged stalled auto Mach 1 easily with no issues. On the dyno the...

Last Post By: blownstang 11-01-2018, 09:17 AM Go to last post
      gt06

Thanks Gomez! (2016 Competition Orange GT!)

Thread Starter: gt06

I really like the 15/16 Mustang GT's........So I stopped by Al Piemonte Ford the other day kind of wanting to know how much I could get for my 2008. I was greeted by a very pleasant salesman, Esteban. I explained that I was kind of on the bubble in wanting to purchase a 2016 GT. He asked me if I...

Last Post By: gt06 06-01-2018, 11:51 PM Go to last post
      Reneboss

I've Switched Dealerships..... AGAIN

Thread Starter: Reneboss

Still in the same group, transferred to our Chrysler Dodge Jeep location in Saint Charles! Have access to both inventories and locations :up:

Last Post By: MGLT 06-01-2018, 04:56 PM Go to last post
      92lx

Contact

Thread Starter: 92lx

How can we get ahold of you Hans? You donít answer the phone or return messages. Trying to get some work done.

Last Post By: 92lx 05-02-2018, 10:45 PM Go to last post
      fndougie

Awesome

Thread Starter: fndougie

Heís not at AP Chevy anymore but St Charles CDJ. And he just hooked me up big time! Iíve been pestering him for about 3 years saying I wanted a truck. Well today he made it happen. I couldnít be happier with the purchase. If you donít at least talk to Chris Reneboss before you buy a car you are...

Last Post By: BEAST 03-18-2018, 02:15 PM Go to last post
      DynotuneMP

Help Wanted (Part Time Mechanic)

Thread Starter: DynotuneMP

Looking for a part time mechanic. Must have a good understanding of the Ford Mustang from 1979 to present. Must understand the general concept of forced induction, NOS. and Meth injection. Must be a self starter, self managed and have good attention to detail. Must be willing to put the customer...

Last Post By: DynotuneMP 03-17-2018, 08:05 PM Go to last post
      ADDDave

Another satisfied customer

Thread Starter: ADDDave

My mom was in the market for a new car (who can be a very difficult customer at times, mostly due to the fact that she takes FOREVER to make a decision lol) shopped and shopped and shopped and finally decided on a new Escape, so I told her let's drive a little bit to see John. He didn't have what...

Last Post By: ADDDave 01-25-2018, 12:43 PM Go to last post
      UWISHU1

Thanks Tim Barth for your continued support of CMC in 2017

Thread Starter: UWISHU1

We know you've been through some serious UPS and Downs but you continue to push forward in bringing your customers the best tunes and service. MPCRACING

Last Post By: 97tbird 01-04-2018, 12:29 AM Go to last post