• Devious Detailing RSS Feed

1. Categories:
      2. Sponsor Summary

Talk to Devious Detailing in the CMC Forums!
      Devious Detailing - UltimateCar Care Solution
      2347 Preston Ln,West Dundee, IL 60118
      By Appointment Only

Contact Info
      Phone (Call orText): (224)-484-0630

At Devious Detailingwe pride ourselves on giving our customers the most out of their drivingexperience, by dedicating our time to improve the exterior and interior of yourcar. We only use the finest products toinsure that your vehicle stays cleaner for a longer period of time. We offer many different detailing services tohelp you maintain your vehicle as well as being the most affordable option whenit comes to professional detailing.

• Recent Sponsor Specials!

• Recent CMC Sponsor Activity

Help Wanted (Part Time Mechanic)

Thread Starter: DynotuneMP

Looking for a part time mechanic. Must have a good understanding of the Ford Mustang from 1979 to present. Must understand the general concept of forced induction, NOS. and Meth injection. Must be a self starter, self managed and have good attention to detail. Must be willing to put the customer...

Last Post By: DynotuneMP Yesterday, 07:05 PM Go to last post

Another satisfied customer

Thread Starter: ADDDave

My mom was in the market for a new car (who can be a very difficult customer at times, mostly due to the fact that she takes FOREVER to make a decision lol) shopped and shopped and shopped and finally decided on a new Escape, so I told her let's drive a little bit to see John. He didn't have what...

Last Post By: ADDDave 01-25-2018, 12:43 PM Go to last post

Thanks Tim Barth for your continued support of CMC in 2017

Thread Starter: UWISHU1

We know you've been through some serious UPS and Downs but you continue to push forward in bringing your customers the best tunes and service. MPCRACING

Last Post By: 97tbird 01-04-2018, 12:29 AM Go to last post

GT350 Action

Thread Starter: DynotuneMP

Just put a Whipple on a 2017 GT350 723hp@8000 rpms Nice!

Last Post By: Drenath 10-16-2017, 09:24 AM Go to last post

Chicagoland Mustang Club Welcomes New CMC Sponsor Airport Auto Rebuilders

Thread Starter: Tim

On behalf of the administration I would like to be the first to welcome Airport Auto Rebuilders as a new Chicagoland Mustang Club sponsor. Our sponsors offer the best services and products so we encourage you guys to utilize them whenever possible. Please join me in welcoming them and...

Last Post By: EZStang 10-10-2017, 09:43 PM Go to last post

Thanks Guys!!!

Thread Starter: pinkpony26

I have been meaning to thank you guys for the past month! finally getting around to it. I brought Mike my 1990 Notch back in June needless to say the previous owner did a lot of cheap work, causing Mike a lot of headaches when he got it. He went above and beyond and spent a lot of nights on the...

Last Post By: LTDmasta 07-29-2017, 08:52 AM Go to last post

Thread Starter: LTDmasta

I recently convinced Mike to get with the times and get the facebook page up and running. Mike and I will be regularly post pics of dyno'd cars and projects. We've been pretty busy and have been taking on some bigger projects now that I'm there fulltime. Check us out and like us on FB! ...

Last Post By: LTDmasta 07-29-2017, 08:48 AM Go to last post

X3 tuner for crown vic

Thread Starter: Peacekeeper

Mike, I have my old X3 tuner from my 99 GT with one of your tunes in it...it was unmarried from the 99 GT. I am trying to load the tune into my 08 Crown Vic race car but am running into problems...it seems like it is not reading the ECM? I get codes 1019, 1017 and 1009. Is it possible to use...

Last Post By: MGLT 07-17-2017, 09:33 PM Go to last post

Spring Specials

Thread Starter: Randy@SuttonHp

Hello CMC Members! We are going to have a few specials for spring starting in March. Looking for ideas of what you would take advantage of. We will have the lowest prices in the country on Ford Racing engines, longblocks and shortblocks for CMC member only. Will not be able to advertise these!...

Last Post By: mpukr9djsocr 07-17-2017, 01:14 AM Go to last post

I've switched Dealerships

Thread Starter: Reneboss

Haven't posted on CMC in a while. Wanted to let everyone know that I have switched Dealerships and now work for Piemonte Chevrolet in East Dundee. I want to thank the CMC admins for allowing me to continue my sponsorship at my new Dealership. For anyone that purchased vehicles with me at Hawk...

Last Post By: UWISHU1 07-14-2017, 07:01 PM Go to last post